Walk-in Fume Hood
Walk-in fume cupboard is applicable for handling tall apparatus and large hazardous containers. The sash can be horizontal/vertical sliding for ease of access.
2. Service fixtures
3. Water faucet
5. Electrical socket
- Industrial-grade electro-galvanized steel construction with epoxy powder finish
- High corrosion resistance
- 3-part vertical/horizontal sliding sash for ease of access.
- Customisable components such as service fixtures and water faucets.
- Customisable length with the minimum length of 1800mm (6’).
- Available in two materials; electro-galvanized steel and polypropylene.
|External Dimensions (mm)||1800(L) x 1200(W) x 2400(H)
*custom length available upon request
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||1550(L) x 1030(W) x 2050(H)|
|Material||1.2mm(Thk) Electro-galvanized steel sheet with epoxy powder coating finish|
|Sash||5mm(Thk) Clear glass / Polycarbonate / Acrylic / Tempered glass|
|Standard Feature||-1 Unit cold water inlet
-1 Unit inert gas inlet
-1 Unit cup sink on side wall
-3 Units BS Electrical socket on side panel
|Interior||Fiber-reinforced polyester (FRP)|
|Base||1.2mm(Thk) Electro-galvanized steel sheet with epoxy powder coating finish|
|Power Consumption||10W (Lighting)|
|Volumetric Flow Rate||6ft: 1200 – 1500 cfm|
|Face Velocity||0.5 m/s at > 300(H)|