Polypropylene Fume Hood
PP fume hood provides the highest level of protection and containment against highly corrosive chemical. It has excellent rating against corrosion and chemical staining, making it highly suitable for applications involving heavy chemical.
- Internal Hood
- Electrical socket
- Base cabinet
- Sturdy and rigid body fully made of Polypropylene
- Excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals and chemical staining
- Sash made of tempered glass to prevent etching
- High chemical and heat resistance Epoxy resin worktop
- Customisable components such as service fixtures, water faucets and drip cup
- Customisable base cabinet; can be mounted on bench, base leg or safety cabinet
|External Dimensions (mm)||1200(L) x 800(W) x 2400(H)||1500(L) x 800(W) x 2400(H)||1800(L) x 800(W) x 2400(H)|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||950(L) x 630(W) x 1150(H)||1250(L) x 630(W) x 1150(H)||1550(L) x 630(W) x 1150(H)|
|Material||5-10mm(Thk) Polypropylene sheet|
|Worktop||18mm(Thk) Epoxy resin top|
|Sash||5mm(Thk) Clear tempered glass/Polycarbonate/Acrylic|
|Full Sash Opening (mm)||700(H)|
|Standard Features||– 1 Unit of 10 Watts Light.
– 1 Unit of light Switch
– 2 Units of electrical socket plug.
– 1 Unit of gas and water outlet & remote control.
– 1 Unit of drip cup.
– 1 Unit of PP sink
|Base Cabinet (Bottom)||5-10mm(Thk) Polypropylene sheet|
|Power Consumption||10W (Lighting)|
|Volumetric Flow Rate||4ft: 800 – 1000 cfm
5ft: 1000 – 1200 cfm
6ft: 1200 – 1500 cfm
|Face Velocity||0.5 m/s at 400(H)|