Trolley With Basket
Trolley with basket is manufactured from stainless steel, which is ideal for cleanrooms and laboratories which require a focus on hygiene levels. Its fully welded structure tends to minimise contamination pockets. The swivel castors has allowed the trolley to track in any direction, transporting equipment to each corner of the room freely.
- Easy to clean curvature edges
- Available with intergrated baskets
- Available with 2 smooth running lockable castors and 2 non-lockable castors
- Total load capacity of 80 kg (Uniform distributed load)
- Fully welded construction (Industrial grade)
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Manufactured of 17-gauge stainless steel
- Manufactured of Ø6mm rods (netting) and Ø8mm rods (frame)
- Stainless steel fittings (Antirust & anti-corrosion)
- Ø50 mm stainless steel castors c/w nylon wheels of 30 kg load capacity (2 with brakes and 2 without brakes)
- Material choice of Stainless Steel grade 304 or grade 316
#4 Brushed and BA, Bright Annealed
#4 brushed finish is one of the most commonly used finishes due to its durability, scratch resistance and decorative nature. It has a muted luster appearance with a fine grain pattern comprised of parallel, short-intermittent grit lines for a linear effect.
BA, Bright Annealed
Bright annealed (BA) finishes are produced by heat treating the stainless steel to a mirror-like appearance. The annealing processes is closely monitored in a controlled atmosphere to prevent scale formation during annealing. The end result is a more corrosion resistant product that maintains good weldability and smoothness.