Cross-over bench acts as a divider with the main function to differentiate the unclassified area from hygienic area to avoid contamination. The height of the cross-over bench can be adjusted accordingly throught the heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel stud legs.
- Easy to clean curvature edges
- Heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling feet
- Fully welded construction (Industrial grade)
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Manufactured of 17-gauge stainless steel (Legs and supporting rods) and 15-gauge stainless steel (Body)
- Stainless steel fittings (Antirust & anti-corrosion)
#4 brushed finish is one of the most commonly used finishes due to its durability, scratch resistance and decorative nature. It has a muted luster appearance with a fine grain pattern comprised of parallel, short-intermittent grit lines for a linear effect.