Acid Digestion Fume Hood
Acid digestion fume hood is to be used with acid digestion application which involves highly concentrated acids. The fume hood comes with external scrubber system that controls the gaseous emissions, especially acidic gases.
- Electrical socket
- Base Cabinet
- Service fixture
- Industrial-grade construction to withstand harsh environment
- Epoxy resin worktop with high chemical and heat resistance
- High corrosion resistance
- Extraction fan is placed on the external building wall or anywhere convenient. Other motor sizes are available depending on requirement.
- Customisable components such as service fixtures, water faucets and drip cup.
- Customisable base cabinet; can be mounted on bench, base leg or safety cabinet.
|External Dimensions (mm)||1200(L) x 800(W) x 2350(H)||1500(L) x 800(W) x 2350(H)||1800(L) x 800(W) x 2350(H)|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||950(L) x 700(W) x 1150(H)||1250(L) x 700(W) x 1150(H)||1550(L) x 700(W) x 1150(H)|
|Material||1.2mm(Thk) Electro-galvanized steel sheet with epoxy powder coating finish /
5-10mm(Thk) Polypropylene sheett
|Worktop||25mm(Thk) Epoxy resin / 30mm(Thk) Phenolic resin c/w marine edge|
|Sash||5mm(Thk) Clear glass / Polycarbonate / Acrylic / Tempered glass|
|Full Sash Opening (mm)||700(H)|
|Standard Features||– 1 Unit of 10 Watts light
– 2 Units of 13 Amp electrical socket
– 1 Unit of light and fan dual switch
– 1 Unit of gas and water outlet & remote control
– 1 Unit of drip cup
|Base Cabinet (Standard)||1.2mm(Thk) Electro-galvanized steel sheet with epoxy powder coating finish /
5-10mm(Thk) Polypropylene sheet
|Power Consumption||10W (Lighting)|
|Volumetric Flow Rate||4ft: 800 – 1000 cfm
5ft: 1000 – 1200 cfm
6ft: 1200 – 1500 cfm
|Face Velocity||0.5 m/s at > 300(H)|