Gowning cabinet is built with a garment rail where replaced garments can be kept. It is also built with shelves so items can be kept and arranged orderly. The sloping top and curvature edges of the cabinet was desgined with the objective to ease the cleaning processes.
- Easy to clean sloping top and curvature edges
- Available with internal shelves and garment rail
- Available with lock set
- Heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling feet
- Fully welded construction (Industrial grade)
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Manufactured of 20-gauge stainless steel (Shelves) and 17-gauge stainless steel (Body and garment rail)
- Stainless steel fittings (Antirust & anti-corrosion)
- Material choice of Stainless Steel grade 304 or grade 316
#4 brushed finish is one of the most commonly used finishes due to its durability, scratch resistance and decorative nature. It has a muted luster appearance with a fine grain pattern comprised of parallel, short-intermittent grit lines for a linear effect.