Wall Mounted Full Body Mirror
Mirror is an integral part of the gowning process which serve the main purpose to reduce the cleanroom bio-burden. Wall mounted full body mirror is manufactured with adhesive backing and stainless steel frame to prevent shattering. The flush wall mounting design also tends to eliminate gaps that harbor microbes.
- Easy to clean curvature edges
- Safe adhesive backing and frame mounted prevents from scattering
- Flush wall mounted to eliminate gaps that harbor microbes
- Fully welded construction (Industrial grade)
- Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Manufactured of 20-gauge stainless steel
- Stainless steel fittings (Antirust & anti-corrosion)
#4 Brushed and BA, Bright Annealed
#4 brushed finish is one of the most commonly used finishes due to its durability, scratch resistance and decorative nature. It has a muted luster appearance with a fine grain pattern comprised of parallel, short-intermittent grit lines for a linear effect.
BA, Bright Annealed
Bright annealed (BA) finishes are produced by heat treating the stainless steel to a mirror-like appearance. The annealing processes is closely monitored in a controlled atmosphere to prevent scale formation during annealing. The end result is a more corrosion resistant product that maintains good weldability and smoothness.