Polypropylene Ductless Fume Hood
PP ductless fume hood provides higher level of protection and containment against highly corrosive chemical. It has excellent rating against corrosion and chemical staining, making it suitable for applications involving acids and harsh chemicals. Unlike traditional fume hood, PP ductless fume hood requires no ductwork.
- Service fixture
- Water faucet
- Base cabinet
- Electrical socket
- Portable model for general purpose ductless fume hood
- Side viewing tempered glass panel for safety
- Low noise below 70dB
- 3 Stage filter module – Panel type dust pre-filter (33402), Activated Carbon Filter (DS2303) & Pleated HEPA filter (99.99% @ 0.3 Micron)(22300).
- Fireproof buffer
- Customisable components such as service fixtures, water faucets and drip cup.
- Customisable base cabinet; can be mounted on bench, base leg or safety cabinet.
|External Dimensions (mm)||1200(L) x 750(W) x 2350(H)||1500(L) x 750(W) x 2350(H)|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||950(L) x 650(W) x 1150(H)||1250(L) x 650(W) x 1150(H)|
|Material||5-10mm(Thk) Polypropylene sheet|
|Worktop||25mm(Thk) Epoxy resin / 30mm(Thk) Phenolic resin c/w marine edge|
|Sash||5mm(Thk) Clear glass / Polycarbonate / Acrylic / Tempered glass|
|Full Sash Opening (mm)||700(H)|
|Standard Features||– 1 Unit of 10 Watts Light
– 2 Units of 13 Amp electrical socket
– 1 Unit of light and fan dual switch
– 1 Unit of gas and water outlet & remote control
– 1 Unit of drip cup
|Base Cabinet||5-10mm(Thk) Polypropylene sheet|
|Power Consumption||10W (Lighting)|
|Volumetric Flow Rate||4ft: 800 – 1000 cfm
5ft: 1000 – 1200 cfm
|Face Velocity||0.5 m/s at > 300(H)|