We offer rigid, stable surface developed specifically to help decrease vibration during measurement. When used in tandem with a weighing balance, the table allows the balance to perform with marked precision, despite air currents or movements that might cause readings to fluctuate.
Anti-Vibration Balance Table is designed for use in laboratory or metrology room to provide suitable working conditions for devices that are sensitive to vibrations and shocks.
- Thickness of granite table top is 38mm
- Steel frame leg fabricated with **SHS 50x50mm or 65x65mm, epoxy powder coated steel
- An steel lateral support beam adds strength and rigidity
- Bracket comes with horizontal and vertical dampers to eliminate vibration transmission
- Excellent acid, alkali and corrosion resistance performance.
- High temperature and impact resistance.
- Can be installed as stand alone or integrated with work benches.
- Easy to clean and maintenance-free.
- Eco-friendly and space-saving.
- Users can work in an ergonomic way at the balance table whether in standing or seated position.
- Can reduce shock when using precision testing equipment and other laboratory balances.
- Rigid construction and high quality materials for wasy working.