Type B 1D
OMNIBENCH™ heavy duty workbenches share common design qualities that have earned MACHLAB® a trusted reputation in the industry. Typical features include a wide variety of drawer and door combinations to meet every job and storage requirement; fully welded base frames for strong loading capacity; extensive selection of task-oriented materials for work surfaces.
- 1000 kg UDL load capacity
- Fully welded joints, industrial grade construction
- Corrosion resistance* certified
- Heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel stabilisers
- 100 microns powder coating finish
*Except wood-based worktops.
- Certified quality (ISO2178, ISO2813, ISO2409, ASTM B117, ASTM D3363)
- SHS 65x65x2.0mm steel base frame
- RHS 38x65x2.0mm steel crossbars
- Oven baked epoxy powder coated steel components
Powder coated steel components or stainless steel finish. Custom colour matching available upon request.
Work Surface Material Options
Work surface material available upon request.
**Total height of workbench varies from 910mm to 950mm, depending on the selected worktop thickness.