Storage Solutions (Cabinets Construction Details)
- Cold Rolled Steel (CR)
- Electro-Galvanized Steel (EG)
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel (GI)
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- Thickness Test ISO 2178
- Gloss Test ISO 2813
- Cross Cutt Adhesion Test ISO 2409
- Hardness Test ASTM D3363
- Salt Spray Test ASTM 117
- Pre-treatment consisting of degreasing, etching,de-smutting,various rinses and the final phosphating of the substrate.
- Powder application to substrate involves using and electrostatic gun to impart a negative charge to the powder and sprayed onto the grounded substrate.
- Final curing in convection or infrared cure ovens, where crosslinks are formed within the thermoset polymer powder.
- Double-walled drawer fronts and doors with full-channelled edges.
- Adjustable telescopic ball bearing drawer slides with zinc plated finish allow drawers to lock in a full open position
- Heavy-duty nylon levelling glides for pedestal cabinets
- Durable industrial castors for mobile cabinets
- Steel concealed hinges with nickel plated finish and 110 opening angle that allows full access to cabinet.
- Integrated recessed handles reduce work obstruction.